Personal data are protected by the General Data Protection Ordinance (AVG) and also by the Telecommunications Act. Personal data is data relating to natural persons. This protection does not apply to the data of legal persons. Personal data refers to individual data about personal or business facts relating to you as a person (e.g. your name in combination with your e-mail address). This does not include information that cannot be directly linked to your actual identity.
PROVISION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not pass on your data to third parties for advertising purposes. Third parties will only receive your personal data from us in the manner described in this privacy statement. In principle, your personal data will not be passed on to parties outside the EU. Should this not be possible in occasional cases, contractual obligations will be agreed by us and your rights in accordance with the AVG will be guaranteed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU USE OUR WEBSITE?
Every time you visit our website, i.e. when you access or attempt to access a file from our server, data about it is stored in a protocol file (log file).
The following data is stored for each call:
- IP address
- Name of the retrieved file;
- Date and time of the call;
- Amount of data sent;
- Message as to whether the call has been successful;
- Message as to why a call may have been unsuccessful;
- Your computer’s operating system and browser software;
- Display resolution;
- Browser language;
- Color intensity;
- The website from which you visit us
The data records created shall be stored in log files for statistical purposes and deleted after statistical processing. We are unable to trace back the stored data to you. We also do not pass on the data to third parties. Only in the event of an infringement of our rights do we reserve the right to forward a data file to the competent authorities in order to have the infringement of our rights prosecuted.
USE OF YOUR IP ADDRESS
We only use IP addresses for 2 purposes:
- To analyze how often our websites are visited. For this we use the statistics program Google Analytics. In this case, your IP address is anonymised, which means that the last octet is removed from the IP address. This means that it cannot be traced back to you.
- To keep our websites safe and accessible.
use of Youtube videos
On our website, we may use YouTube videos stored at http://www.youtube.com/. You can view them directly from our website. All videos are in the so-called “privacy mode”. This means that no data about you as a user will be provided to YouTube if you do not watch a video. It is only when you watch a video that YouTube cookies are stored on your computer and data sent to YouTube operator Google Inc., Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When viewing a video stored on YouTube, at least the following data is sent to YouTube operator Google Inc.: IP address and cookie ID, the specific address of the page selected on our site, system date and time of the call, identification of your browser.
The data will be sent regardless of whether you have an account with Google with which you are logged in or do not have an account. When you are logged in, this information is linked directly to your account. If you do not wish to do so, you must log out before activating the button.
YouTube or Google Inc. stores this data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and/or a user-specific design of its website. This is done in particular (also for unregistered users) in order to create specific advertisements and to inform other users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of a user profile. To do so, please contact the operator of YouTube, Google Inc.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google Inc. can be found on this website.
When and for what purposes do we collect, process and use your data?
We collect personal data only if you provide it to us yourself or if we have a legitimate interest. We may have a legitimate interest in complying with our legal obligations or if we can demonstrate that the use of your personal data is relevant and appropriate for the use of our services.
Your data will be transmitted in encrypted form. This protects the communication between you and our web server and prevents misuse of your data (eavesdropping) by third parties. For encryption we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
In the eventual processing or application of your personal data, no automated decision-making or profiling will be used, unless you have given your explicit permission beforehand. If you have given permission for the use of your personal data, it is possible to gain insight into the underlying logic that is used. You can contact us for this.
We do not store your data for longer than is strictly necessary and where possible your data will be deleted automatically after six months. If we are required by law to retain data for a longer period of time, we will do so.
Your application data will be deleted no later than four weeks after the end of the application process. If it is expected that a suitable position will become available in due course, your data will be kept for a maximum of one year after the date of application.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the AVG, everyone has a number of rights. To make use of your rights, please contact us.
- InformatiON and inspection: Of course you can see which personal data we process about you. We will be happy to tell you more about how and why we process these data.
- RECTIFICATION: Do you feel that we have wrong information from you? Please let us know, and we will adjust it.
- LIABILITY: You can delete any personal data we hold about you. It is possible that for other purposes (administration or duplication, for example) we still have to process these data.
- LIMITATION: If you feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you can also have this processing restricted.
- CONSIDERING: You can object to the processing of your personal data. Is it about marketing? Then we will terminate the processing as soon as possible.
- TRANSITABILITY: This is a new right under the AVG to transfer personal data (or have them transferred). If you would like to make use of this, please contact us.
In addition, you can also:
- ACCEPTATION RETURN: for example, to receive e-mailings. If you wish to revoke your consent for any other processing, please contact us.
- DOCUMENT TO PERSONAL DATA AUTHORITY: Do you think that we are not acting in accordance with the privacy legislation? Then of course we would like to hear from you. You can also submit a complaint about this to the Personal Data Authority. At the moment, you can only tip off the Personal Data Authority using this form.
- ACCESS TO YOUR DATA: Upon request, we will inform visitors to our website about the personal data that are processed about them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish to have access to this information, or if you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us.
recruitment and use of personal advertisements (marketing)
For the online campaigns we also process personal data. For example, IP address, cookie ID, social ID and/or surfing behaviour. Of course, we only do this if there is a legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent in accordance with the AVG.
You can always unsubscribe from these advertisements. On our website we use various retargeting systems; therefore you must use the link for each system to deactivate the function.
Opt out for AdForm https://site.adform.com/privacy-policy-opt-out/
Opt out for Google https://www.google.nl/settings/ads
Opt out for Platform 161 http://ads.creative-serving.com/opt-out
We also use ‘custom target groups’ via social media platforms for our campaigns. We do this via LinkedIn targeting. (Personalized) advertisements can be displayed on this platform. We do not pass on personal data to third parties for this purpose, unless you have given your prior consent.
If you do not want advertisements to be displayed on this platform, you can indicate this to us using the contact details above. You can also unsubscribe from the platform in question. You can find out how to do this on the next page:
Please note: it is possible that you will still see an advertisement from us if you fall into a general target group on which we focus our advertisement.
improvement of our services
In order to improve our services, we also keep personal data on the basis of a justified interest or if you have given your prior consent.